The majority of tests available in the Polish market evaluate only IgG – dependent hypersensitivity. Meanwhile, IgA antibodies can equally be responsible for unwanted reactions to ingested food! The full diagnosis of latent food reactions should therefore include IgA and IgG dependent antibodies.
In order to establish a full latent allergy diagnosis, IgA class antibodies should also be determined parallely to specific IgG antibodies, as both food hypersensitivity may coexist or occur independently of one another.
Why FoodScreen IgG/IgA class USBiotek test is worth to perform?
- easy and painless sampling: capillary blood (collected from the finger) – the only test in Poland using capillary blood; venous blood may also be used
- the only test in Poland evaluating specific IgA antibodies
- the test results are delivered with the food elimination principles and guidelines and the proposal for a rotation diet
- each test is performed in duplicate and the analysis is blinded
- very low coefficient of variation (the highest repeatability)
- diagnostic reliability of the test confirmed by accreditation certificates
FoodScreen USBiotek test is available in the following food panels:
- IgG class/96 nutrients
- IgG class/112 nutrients
- IgG/IgA class/96 nutrients
- IgG/IgA class/112 nutrients