Did you know that?
EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICANTS MAY LIMIT THE FERTILITY, IMPLICATE PREGNANCY PROBLEMS, PROMOTE THE DEVELOPMENT OF MENTAL DISORDERS, LEAD TO OVERWEIGHT AND OBESITY, AS WELL AS ENDOCRINE MALFUNCTION, AND EVEN INDUCE THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES AND CANCER?
A LARGE PART OF POPULATION IS ABLE TO FULLY REMOVE TOXINS ENTERING THEIR BODY, HOWEVER, A SMALL PROPORTION OF PEOPLE NEEDS SPECIFIC SUPPLEMENTS SUPPORTING THE MECHANISM OF DETOXIFICATION!
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, MENTAL DISORDERS, LOW LEVEL OF PSYCHOPHYSICAL WELL-BEING MAY BE INDUCED BY ENERGY STORAGE DISORDERS. GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS AND A NUMBER OF OTHER HEALTH AILMENTS MAY RESULT FROM THE SMALL INTESTINE BACTERIAL OVERGROWTH (SIBO)!
The OAP profile is an innovative test available in the Polish market evaluating the profile of physiological processes of human body cells and exposure to environmental toxicants, commonly found at home and work.
OAP is a “metabolic fingerprint” that provides information about what is happening in our body from a metabolic and nutritional points of view. As part of the study, almost 50 metabolites concentrations are evaluated, serving as an in-depth analysis of the homeostasis within a number of human physiological processes. The result of the study may provide information on possible vitamin, minerals, cofactors and other substances deficiencies.
When evaluating particular metabolite concentration in the urine, it is possible to detect and analyse:
- Is producing energy in the cells of our body proceed properly?
- Are there any deficiencies of vitamins necessary for the undisturbed course of life processes in the body?
- Are we exposed to environmental toxicants (toluene, teflon, styrene, xylene and others)?
- Does our body have sufficient capacity to remove harmful substances?
- Is there a sufficient concentration of neurotransmitters responsible for the proper functioning of the central nervous system?
- Do we have a problem with bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine?
- Is there any disturbance of the methylation process in the body?
The evaluation of organic acids concentration and exposure to environmental toxicants in the urine allows the development of targeted and tailored supplementation, on the basis of one’s biochemical properties. Genetic polymorphisms, oxidative damage caused by free radicals, the accumulation of toxins or the undesired effects of drugs are an increasingly frequent cause of a number of health ailments. Therefore, improving the patient’s health requires appropriate-tailored supplementation (including supply of vitamins, minerals or enzyme cofactors). Consequently, it is possible to optimize the course of enzymatic pathways and equally reduce the probability of developing a number of civilization diseases. The OAP study should therefore be treated as both prophylaxis and a tool supporting the treatment of existing diseases.
INDICATIONS FOR CARRYING OUT AN OAP TEST:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Depression, mood disorders
- Unregulated glycaemia
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases (Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Psychiatric disorders: bipolar disease, schizophrenia
- Hypersensitivity to chemicals
- Symptoms of reduced detoxification capacity
- Profession of an increased rate of exposure to toxins: hairdressers, farmers, power-stations employees, oil and rubber industry workers and other people exposed to toxins
- Autoimmune diseases
- IgE-dependent allergy
- IgA and IgG – dependent allergy of latent type
- Hormonal disturbances
- Type 2 diabetes
- Problems with abnormal body weight (overweight, obesity)
- Anti-aging prophylaxis
- Methylation disorder
- Suspicion of SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth)
- Problems with concentration and memory
- Sleep disorders
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Inflammation of the sciatic nerve, neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve, Bell’s paralysis
- Senile dementia
- Megaloblastic anaemia
- Endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Breast, ovarian, prostate, testicular cancer
- Reduced spermatozooics count in semen
The sample for testing is a portion of a morning urine (middle stream), taken on a specialist strip.